Heat-Cure Acrylic Resin Series Powder
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Box||US $5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Cartons Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ZG-SHXSJ04
- Certificate: CE and ISO 13485
- Trademark: Surecare
- Origin: China
- Delivery: Based on Order Quantity,Commomly Within 30days
- Package: Bottle/Barrel/Polybag,as Agreed
- Specification: CE&PDF
Heat-cure Acrylic Resin Series Powder
1. Recommended ambient temperature for mixing is 23±2ºC, and relative humidity is 50±10.
2. Pour liquid into a mixing vessel and add appropriate powder in a slow steady stream. Recommended powder/liquid ratio is 22g/(10±0.5)ml.
3. After mixing, several changes will occur as following
4. Wet sand stage-paste stage-viscin thread stage-dough stage-rubber stage-hard stage. During the dough stage is the best time to fill in a gypsum mold for curing.
5. Curing in room temperature: no need to cook. Press the plaster model after filling in the mixing, when it cured, finish and polish in normal method,
6. Initial setting time is 4-6 minutes
7. Regular separating agent is recommended
1. This product is designed for use in dentistry only. Professionally trained personal use only. Be away from fire. Keep away from children.
2. During the mix setting time, try to avoid liquid evaporation.
3. Try not to contact with the unsetting acrylic resin powder or liquid for long time with skin to avoid resin absorbed in
4. Store at cool dry place, be away from fire and organic solvent
5. When the package is open or damaged, label is not clear or damaged, please do not use,
6. The restoration body is easy to break by heavy objects or high speed impact, please use water for cleaning.
7. This product is good for fixing chewing problem, without any contamination for the body.
8. The residual methyl methacrylate monomer content is less than 4.5%.