Rapid Adeno/Rota Test
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000, 000/Year|
|Transport Package:||Single Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX-XMBS-010
- Application: for Diagnosis
- 1 Test/Pouch: 25tests/Kit
- Specification: CE
- Type: Biological Diagnostic Reagents
- Form: Strip
- Trademark: SURECARE
- Origin: China
Adeno/Rota Combo test is a qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the rapid detection of Adeno/Rotavirus antigens in stool
Rapid Rotavirus Test is an in vitro qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the rapid detection of Rotavirus antigens in human stool specimen. The test results are intended to aid in the diagnosis of rotavirus infection and to monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic treatment.
MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
1. Specimen collection container
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic use.
2. Wear protective glove while handling kit components and test specimens.
3. Patient specimens and inactivated Positive Control may contain infectious agents and
should be handled and disposed of as potential biohazards.
4. Do not use kit components beyond expiration date.
5. Dispose all used materials in appropriate container. Treat as potential biohazard.
1. The expiration date is indicated on the package label.
2. Store Sample Collection Tubes at 2-30oC.
3. Store test device at 4-30 oC.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND STORAGE
Stool samples must be taken as soon as the symptoms appear. Viral particles decrease in number after one week.
Stool specimens should be collected in containers that do not contain media, preservatives, animal serum or detergents as any of these additives may interfere with the Rotavirus Antigen Test.
Specimens may be stored at 2-8oC for 2 days without interfering with the assay performance. For long-term storage of specimens, -20oC or colder is recommended. Repeated freezing and thawing of specimens is not recommended and may cause erroneous results. Do not store specimens in self-defrosting freezers.