Malaria PF /PV Antigen Rapid Test Device
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000, 000/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX-XMBS-015
- Usage Mode: For external use
- Type: Biological Diagnostic Reagents
- Form: Strip
- Trademark: SURECARE
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9018
- Supply Tyle: OEM/ODM
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Application: for Diagnosis
- 1 Test/Pouch: 25tests/Kit
- Transport Package: Single Pack
- Origin: China
Malaria pf/pv Antigen Test Card
Allow test device, buffer, specimen, and/or controls to equilibrateto room
temperature (15-30°C)prior to testing.
1) Add 5 µl of whole blood into sample well [S], the small well.
Add two drops (80 µLs) of assay buffer into developer well marked with arrow
2) Read the test result in 20 min.
Positive sample may show positive results within a few minutes after the sample is added. However, to confirm a negative result, please wait until 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
1) P. falciparum Positive Reaction
The presence of two color bands, "C" and "1", indicates a positive result for P. falciparum.
2) P. vivax Positive Reaction
The presence of two color bands, "C" and "2" indicates a positive result for P. vivax.
3) P. falciparum and P. vivax Positive Reaction
The presence of three color bands indicates a positive result for P. falciparum and P. vivax.
4) Negative reaction
The presence of only one band, "C" ,within the result window indicates a negative resu
The test is invalid if the control line, "C"does not appear. If this occurs, the test should be repeated using a new strip.