- Model NO.: SC-SZ002
--for Routine transfusion of medical fluid or blood,
--Low flow rate infusion in ICU,
--High calorie infusion
Features and Functions
Infusion Fluid Warmer is an indirect heating device (dry heat warmer) and can be used repeatedly with standard IV infusion tubing set. The transfused fluid is heated up while passing through the infusion tube which is placed in 'S'-shaped channel on the heating plate of the warmer. It is reliable and easy to use in various clinic sites.
1. Portable and easy to use. No special training is required. Setup can be finished in 1 minute at most.
2. High accurate digital control for temperature.
3. Infusion fluid is regulated automatically to the set temperature in short time.
4. Acoustic and visible alarming mechanism prevents from over-temperature;
Automatic power cut-out protect patient from overheat of fluid.
5. Saving your cost because no special disposable sets are needed. It is just used with standard I. V. Tubing.
6. Four parts: Heating source, Power supply, Control module, Shell body
7. Three indicator: Run indicator, Power indicator, Alarm indicator
8. LCD Display & Temperature (Celcius & Fahrenheit) Switch Button
Environmental conditions of transportation and storage
|a. Ambient temperature:-40~+55ºC|
|b. Relative humidity:≤80%|
|Environmental conditions of operation||a. Ambient temperature:5~40ºC|
|b. Relative humidity≤80%|
|Power supply||110V±11V (AC) or 220V±23V (AC) Max. 70W 50±2%Hz|
|Frequency||60Hz±1Hz or 50Hz±1Hz|
|a. Liquid temperature at the entrance:15ºC~25ºC or 59ºF~77ºF|
|b. Liquid temperature at the exit:35ºC!46ºC or 95ºF~114.8ºF|
|c. Display error of temperature: ≤2ºC or 3.6ºF|
|Safety||The power supply will be automatically cut off when the heating plate reaches 47ºC+2ºC or 116.6+3.6ºF.Meanwhile, the buzzer phone gives an alarm and red-guided light glimmers.|
|Suitable speed of infusion fluid||40~80 drop/min (2~5.3ml/min), 2~12ml/min (against temperature span: 25ºC~41ºC)|
|Classification||Class I / Type B|