HBsAg Test: Specimen: serum,plasma or whole blood Format:strip/cassette Rapid:within 20 minutes Shelf life:18 months
Rapid HBsAg Test Devices are For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only
Rapid HBsAg Test is an immunochromatography assay for the qualitative detection of Hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBsAg) in human serum, plasma or whole blood specimen.
Rapid HBsAg Test showed equivalent detectability to commercially available EIA for HBsAg. A result of 99.17% correlation with EIA was obtained from a clinical study of 1071 specimens
1. Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature.
2. Remove the test strip from the sealed foil pouch.
3. Label the test strip with specimen identity by writing the ID on the top label of the strip.
4. Place the test strip on a flat horizontal surface.
5. Using the transfer pipet to draw up the sample.
6. Hold the transfer pipet in a vertical position over the sample pad and dispense 2-3 drops (80-120 ml) of sample onto the sample pad.
7. Read the result at 20 minutes after adding the sample.
INTERPRETATION OF THE RESULTS
Two colored bands appear within 20 minutes. One colored band appears in the Control Zone (C) and another colored band appears in the Test Zone (T). The test result is positive and valid. No matter how faint the colored band appears in the Test Zone (T), the test result should be considered as positive result.
One colored bands appears in the Control Zone (C) within 20 minutes. No colored band appears in the Test Zone (T). The test result is negative and valid.
No colored band appears in the Control Zone (C) within 20 minutes. The test result is invalid. Repeat the test with a new test device.